A unique city venue for couples with an eye for style
From your ceremony, to your wedding breakfast, canapé receptions and late night partying, Kindred is a magical choice for modern couples who want a venue that does it all. Our couples are down to earth but like the finer things and they want a venue that reflects that. If that’s you, we’d love to meet you.
Our wedding brochure gives an insight into what we offer, and details our all inclusive wedding packages. Once you’re ready, give us a call, and we’ll book you in for a tour.
From the glass of sparkling wine on arrival to staffing the cloakroom, we have everything in place to ensure your day flows seamlessly
Intimate weddings of 30 feel just as at home at Kindred as a full takeover for 150 guests. Let us know your requirements and we'll make it happen.
We can host:
- Ceremonies for up to 120 guests
- Seated Dinners for up to 80 guests
- Wedding Receptions for up to 240 guests
Your wedding can be as unique as you are, and we're here to help
Here's what we can provide:
- Catering for canapés, seated dinners, and late night food
- Two private bars and an array of gorgeous spaces for your exclusive use
- Professional grade sound systems for live music & DJs, AV equipment for presentations
- Events team to help you plan from start to finish
- Trusted and handpicked suppliers to take care of the small details
Kindred is located opposite St Paul's Church, whose garden of cherry blossoms make a beautiful backdrop for your wedding photos. We are also within easy walking distance of Hammersmith Bridge and the River Thames, which offer gorgeous and dramatic views of the river and cityscape.
Travelling to Kindred is easy, too: we are right by Hammersmith tube station.