CAREERS AT KINDRED
View our current vacancies below
We're so pleased that you're interested in joining our brilliant team here at Kindred. We're a bustling, growing business, based right in the heart of Hammersmith.
View our open roles below.
We’re looking for a hospitality marketing whizz to help us put Kindred on the map as a best-in-class destination for food, drink and events in West London.
Who We Are
Set across three floors of a 17th Century mansion, Kindred is a cultural space and community in the heart of Hammersmith.
The top two floors are reserved for coworking and events (both public and private), with the ground floor being home to Cellar, our café and bar. Kindred was co-founded by former social worker and one of CODE Hospitality’s 30 under 30 winners, Anna Anderson – a social entrepreneur passionate about creating spaces that bring people together.
We’re a tight-knit team of around 40, made up of chefs, front of house staff, community hosts and event managers. We also work with a host of brilliant consultants, well-connected within the worlds of food & drink, events and social business.
What You’ll Be Working On
This is a role tailor-made for someone that enjoys getting stuck into a variety of interesting projects and seeing the impact of their marketing activities first-hand.
You will act as a guardian for the Kindred brand both internally and externally, while working alongside two other marketers and a range of strategic partners and stakeholders.
Here’s what you will do:
- Manage two social media accounts: respond to queries, post according to agreed monthly content calendar, interact with our partners
- Promote private hire: manage listings on third-party platforms, update brochures and website to maximise bookings
- Build the brand:brief designers on development of new digital and physical brand assets across both Cellar and Kindred, ensuring brand identity is being realised across all channels
- Create email campaigns and automations: send out monthly emails, set up automations around onboarding and event attendee experience
- Work on PR initiatives to build awareness: manage press events and bookings in Cellar, develop and maintain relationships with local influencers and partners.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re looking for someone that has a demonstrable passion for brand marketing and hospitality, with a mix of online and offline marketing experience.
You’ll share our ambition to create a vibrant cultural destination and be confident in your ability to execute on a marketing plan, with lots of ideas for how we can take things to the next level. Ideally, you’ll have a minimum of 2-3 years’ relevant experience and excellence in the following areas:
- Social media management: you’ll have a good idea of what works on different platforms and be on top of current trends and growth tactics. Ideally, you’ll have experience of successfully managing accounts for a restaurant or venue
- Creative problem solving:keen to experiment with different tactics and approaches to ensure we hit our goals around bookings and awareness
- Data management:you’ll need to be comfortable working with a CRM and creating segments and automations on email marketing platforms
- Communication: you’ll be working closely with lots of different stakeholders so will need to be an effective communicator that can galvanise others
- Design: we work with an external design agency but on occasion you will need to create simple assets on Adobe XD or Canva for social media and our website
- Attention to detail:we have high standards in terms of the content and campaigns we run so you will need to be someone that can spot a typo or blurry image from a mile away
- Basic copywriting skills: we have professional writers on the team but from time to time you’ll need to write the odd bit of email copy or captions for social media.
Nice-to-have: An ideal candidate will have experience with the following tools and platforms:
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Ad Manager
- Campaign Monitor
- Adobe XD
What We Can Offer You
- Holiday allowance: 28 days annual leave allowance including public holidays
- 50% off food and drink in Kindred and Cellar for you plus 3 friends
- An iPhone 14 for capturing content
- Free tickets for you and a plus one to Kindred events
- Regular team offsites
- One free meal on shift
- One optional unpaid 'M-Day' off per month for needs relating to menstruation or menopause
- Access to free mental health support through Spill
- Clear opportunities to progress and make lasting connections with a host of brilliant and well-connected people.
Apply now via LinkedIn
Kindred is looking for bar and wait staff to support our bustling hospitality offering — including our ground-floor restaurant and top two members-only floors.
At Kindred, you won't just be on the restaurant floor. Expect to be involved with the execution of high profile corporate events, live music gigs, and members-only workshops. As a new business and small team, there is plenty of room for growth between Front Of House departments, to events, membership management and marketing.
Who are we?
Kindred is a members’ club focused on community and human connection. We’re based in Hammersmith, in Bradmore House — a Grade II listed Georgian mansion. We operate over three floors plus an outdoor courtyard, and have a restaurant on our ground floor.
- Working under the Hospitality team, as a waiting staff you will be required to welcoming guests and members
- Running your own section, (taking orders using our portable till system and deliver food and drinks to tables)
- Successful candidates will need to have flexibility regarding their work commitments, as we work long days and weeks, including late nights, and often open on bank holidays
Skills & qualities we’re looking for:
- A friendly and welcoming personality to ensure brilliant first impression for guests visiting Kindred
- Team player — work effectively with your colleagues to promote the goals of the business.
- Excellent communication skills and good attitude to learn new skills
- Previous experience in a hospitality setting
- £11.05/hour (London living wage) plus service charge, negotiable depending on experience.
- Free hot staff meal per day when working.
- 50% off food and drinks on the menu at Kindred for staff and up to 3 guests.
Regular training opportunities, and career development and progression