Queer Comedy Vol 6
December 1 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Queer Comedy is back
with another incredible lineup celebrating comedy, queerness, and all things Clandestina
Open To All – discount for members
We have some amazing comedians that will be lighting up the stage at our next hilarious event – the last one of the year! Doors open at 6pm, join us for happy hour from 6pm with acts commencing at 7 pm.
Grab your TICKETS HERE
avoid disappointment as every previous show has sold out fast!
Members get a 50% discount, please email email@example.com for the discount code
- Fatiha Elghorri (Headliner): As seen on ITV’s ‘The Jonathan Ross Comedy Club’ & Comedy Central. Underneath Fatiha El-Ghorri’s colourful hijab is a mind full of cutting observations and engaging witticism of the life and times of a British Muslim woman. Fatiha smashes the Muslim stereotypes and challenges people to think about what they think they know about Islam, Muslims, Muslim women especially. She tackles some tough subjects like Islamophobia and dating by sharing her own experiences which are funny, thought provoking and honest!
- Liz Gutterbock (MC, she/her): 2021 Leicester Mercury Comedian of the Year Award Nominee, and 2020 BCG Pro Performance Award Finalist.
- Nikita Redkar (she/her): Nikita Redkar is a comedian actress and girl’s girl who moved to London for the weather. She has 1.8M likes on TikTok and performs all over the city.
- Louisa Keight (she/her): Funny Women Stage Award Finalist 2021. 2Northdown New Act Semi-Finalist 2021.
- MYSTERY ACT X
- Victoria Olsina (she/her): Britain’s fav Argentinian lesbian comedian and Priti Patel’s secret crush. Funny Women & 2Northdown Semifinalist 2020.
Happy Hour: 2 cocktails for £12, 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
+ 8 PM to 9 PM for members. Find out about membership here.
During the event you can enjoy our ‘London Fusion’ menu, celebrating diverse flavours and ingredients that come from different communities across our city.
We believe in making food that tastes best when shared, crafted with the finesse and care of an accomplished chef. Our rotating menu is curated by our head chef, Romulo Silva.
Please be mindful of guests and refrain from making too much noise during performances. There will be small breaks in-between, and we suggest arriving early if you would like to enjoy a delicious meal before the event takes place.
LEARN MORE ABOUT KINDRED
Kindred is a members’ club focused on community and human connection
We are reimagining how a members’ club can function as the centre point of our city lives: where we work, play, and seek community. Work here, eat here, celebrate here, and most importantly, connect with the people here.
Discover more events at Kindred