Master Your Message
November 27 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Join Jaz and Heather to learn the basics of personal branding, confident communication and powerful presentations to grow your career
About this event
When many of us think of presentation and presentation skills we have a few things that come to mind:
- We think it’s just for public speakers
- We don’t realise it’s a skill that can be improved
- We overlook the role of non-verbal communication in our everyday
- We think these skills are only for ‘important moments’
- We see it as a challenge so we avoid it
- We think there is only one-true way to be a great presenter and that’s reserved for ‘other people’ not us
We’re here to bust those myths and declare that presentation skills are an integral thing to have, being confident presenting can look like your everyday Zoom meeting or the training or pitch you have to deliver at the end of the month.
It can look like showing up on social media and keeping people from multi-tasking as you lead a webinar.
This is for you if…
- You want to feel more impactful and persuasive over Zoom or IRL
- Your role is customer facing and with pitches, training and webinars you want to take it to the next level
- You want to develop your presentation skills to build relationships with clients and stakeholders
- You want to establish your presence as leader within your organization
DURING THE EVENT WE WILL…
- Lead and guide you through multiple techniques to manage any anxiety and challenges
- Hold the space for you to practice. Presenting is an embodied skill – learning by doing is key! You will practice in small groups as well as presenting to the full group
- Provide opportunities for live, in-the-moment coaching by Heather & Jaz
Members can email firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code to receive half price tickets to this workshop
The Cellar and beer garden showcases our signature ‘London Fusion’ menu, celebrating diverse flavours and colourful ingredients from different communities across our city.
We believe in making food that tastes best when shared, crafted with the finesse and care of an accomplished chef. Our rotating menu is curated by our head chef, Romulo Silva.
Join The Kindred Community
Kindred is a community that inspires creativity, camaraderie, and conversation. If you’re not looking for a membership just yet, you can join our mailing list to receive updates on everything going on at Kindred. From exciting open mic events like this one to other exciting events, and being part of the bigger conversations; we can’t wait to meet you.
We are a space for connecting, skill and idea swapping, eating, creating, and celebrating. Across three floors, our Grade II listed Georgian mansion provides food and drink, spaces for you to work and relax in, a diverse events programme, and private rooms to host meetings and dinners.
Discover more events at Kindred